POLE LINE HARDWARE
Pole line hardware is also named pole line accessories or pole hardware fitting, it is an important component of the pole line construction. According to the application, it can be divided into telephone pole hardware, utility pole mounting hardware, or utility pole line hardware.
Pole Line Hardware Applications:
- Utility pole installation equipment is a high-quality utility power line component and accessory for the global electrical industry. It is used in all the modern high-tech industries. The modern world cannot function without these pole line hardware.
- Telecom, electrical, aviation, automotive, marine, fabrication, medical, aerospace, and mining — all employ pole line equipment. Steel, aluminium, gold, platinum, copper, and titanium are among the common materials used in hardware manufacture.
- Connecting, managing, and holding numerous overhead pole line networks, insulators, cables, and similar utilities is commonplace with power pole line hardware and accessories. They are available in a variety of styles, sizes, and patterns. Their difference stems from the notion that their objectives are equally distinctive.
Pole Line Hardware Features:
- Safety. This is the top advantage of pole line hardware and accessories as you don’t want to risk electricity hazards. They assist in holding transformers, cables, etc., in minimising the risk of an accident.
- Compliance. You need to maintain a high safety standard for the safety of an overhead line, and to comply with these standards, it is essential to use pole line hardware. Without doing so, you run the risk of violating the regulations.
- Maintenance. Pole line hardware makes it easy for you to maintain the overhead lines. Whether you need to replace or repair, the equipment effectively makes the process smooth and simple.
Pole Line Hardware Specifications:
Customized according to customer needs
Wishpower is a full-service supplier of power products, including insulator, fuse cutout, surge arrester and line construction hardware.
Wishpower professionally design and manufacture the following products: composite insulators series used on HV transmission and distribution line, HDPE insulator，HDPE Pin insulator，composite insulators series used on electrified railway catenary flexible suspension section insulators used on subway, rigid suspension insulators used on subway, composite dry type insulation capacitance bushing series, composite dry type transformer capacitance bushing series, composite dry type through-wall capacitancebushing series, composite housed zinc oxide arrester series, composite subway evacuation platform series, composite subway cable mounting bracket series, composite three-rail shield series used on electrified railway, composite insulation climb ladder series used on live working, high polymer interphase spacer etc. electrical equipments.
Our production base covers an area of 66600 SQ meters and is located in China National Xi’an Economic and Technical Development Zone, with industry standard workshop of 20000 SQ meters. Wishpower is founded in 2003. Now we have 100 employees, including 20 technical and management personnels. [More about manufacturing]
Wishpower owns advanced HV testing equipment and complete inspection measurements, electrical test, mechanical strength test, physical and chemical test and so on. Each product is tested before shipment, to ensure the safety, reliability and good quality of the product. ”Quality is the life of Enterprise, determine success or failure”, this concept has become an indispensable part of Wish people consciousness.
Wish passed the ISO9001 international quality management system certification, ISO14001 environmental management system certification and ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system certification. Wish fully implement the management of ERP management system and 6S management mode high voltage products has become well known brands at domestic and overseas.The product get the approval of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Test center of National Insulator Arrester China Quality and Technical Supervision Inspection Bureau, the State Grid Electric Power Research Institute, Holland KEMA high voltage laboratory test, and obtain related qualification certificate.
Research and Development
With a 10,000 sqft R&D laboratory and full-time R&D staff, Wishpower can perform most testing procedures, material qualifications and quality experiments. These resources provide Wishpower, its customers and suppliers technical expertise that is unmatched in the composite industry. The following is a summary of Wishpower’s technical capabilities.
- Decades of experience in mechanical testing of common to exotic reinforcements.
- Deflection testing a composite crossarm.
- Composites analysis capabilities including Finite Element and Classical Laminated Plate Theory using in-house generated lamina data.
- Rapid Prototyping: In-house 3D printing capabilities offer R&D lab the ability to quickly create test fixtures and concept prototypes.
- Dedicated laboratory pultrusion machine managed and operated by a full time Research and Development Engineer and dedicated machine operator.
- Competency in conducting Design of Experiments to reduce testing time.
- Material testing machines capable of loads as high as 220,000 lbs-force.
- Full Scale Testing Machine: 3-Point Bend Test Machine capable of applying loads up to 30,000 lbs-force on 22-foot clear spans.
- Environmental Chamber for elevated temperature coupon testing.
- Weatherometer and material conditioning capabilities including programmable UV, temperature and condensation.
- Laboratory machine shop to prepare ASTM test coupons and custom test specimens.
- Custom design and testing capabilities, including custom fixture design and setup, custom laminate designs and access to our in-house machine shop to fabricate test fixtures.
- Dedicated environmentally controlled Mechanical Test Lab. Dedicated environmentally controlled Electrical Test Lab.
- Rheology/DMA to determine glass transition temperature and other viscoelastic properties of resin mixes as well as solid composites.
- Viscosity and cure (210°F gel) testing capabilities for neat resins and resin mixes.
- Color matching capabilities for resins, finished pultrusions and topcoats.